Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rundown Day 2

Breakfast was scheduled till 8 and at 9 we're supposed to be heading to Dreamland for a photo session.
But with most of the member partying hard right towards morning, you'll guess that most of them didn't showed up on time.
We didn't get to Dreamland till 11 as the journey there took about 45 minutes.
Dreamland beach is just out of this world.
I called it "The Video Clip Beach"
It has pepper beach with minuscule beads of sand with greenish blue water.
Waves after waves crash along the rock cliff that fall dramatically from up the hill to the bottom of the shore.
We had to descend steep stone steps to get there and the hike up was enough to give an obese man a heart attack.
We took many pictures: the whole company, board of directors, each business unit.
I joined Octobrand group AS WELL AS Octozio's team (I'm supposed to move to Octozio on November, but well, gw kan banci foto, jadi mau nampang dimana-mana)




07.00 - 13.00 :

And even then, when we're already several hours behind the schedule, some people were just taking time and kept others waiting.
Consequently, we hadn't much time to spend at GWK and I didn't even get uphill to see the famous sculpture.






14.00 - 15.30
Lunch at Atmosphere - Discovery Mall.
There were severeal lounging table on the second floor facing the sea.
Our buffet lunch menu were:

Vegetable soup with slices of oxtail meat
Steamed plain rice
Fried Rice
Fried Noodle
Black pepper beef
Teriyaki chicken
Fried breaded fish with sweet sour sauce
Vegetable curry
Fruit platter
Agar-agar (jello)

It was here that some commotion happened.
We were supposed to be competing to win prize money for several competitions which were conducted during the trip, namely : Passion Race, Passion Performance and Passion Jackass.
Some of us somehow agreed to disrupt all the plan and made a Bali Coalition.
The plan was to have all the groups to get equal chunks of the prize money and cancel the competition.
Luckily, one of the committee was clear-headed enough to refuse this obscure idea (wack, I was feeling highly competitive, a race is a race, and if I didn't win it because I'm not good enough then so be it, but at least I tried my best!)
Finally, it was decided that the money will be distributed to all groups but NOT equally, and we still had to do the competition
(I'm happy that we got to compete but not happy with the money distribution stuff)
This absurd argument ended with us sporting our group t-shirt and spread along to do the next challenge : Passion Jackass.





16.30 - 18.00 :
Passion Jackass time!!!
The idea was doing something crazy and tape it on a video.
The clip was then uploaded on Youtube.
The group with the highest rating get 2.5 millions IDR and the group with the most hit will get another 5 millions IDR.
Other than having fun by making fool of ourselves, the challenge was designed to tickle our creativity nerves and promote our company's passion.
Expectedly, we came up with crazy stuff:
- having a foot massage by the pedestrian walk
- selling fresh and fried chicken (buy 1 get 10, and the security were furious)
- adulterating a huge poster of sexy girls
- swallowing mentos with a bottle of shaken foamy coca cola choke
- errrr, i dunno what the other one is doing
As for my groups, we came up with a storyline that has something to do with passion and licking. (sounds corny huh?!!)

So, I am the lead actor, I happened to be a person who has a passionate quirk for licking stuff.
I licked ice cream,my own fingers and chocolate paste smeared around my cheek.
That's all???
No!
I went as far as asking a bule to have his nipples topped with whipped cream and then licked it.
We almost picked the wrong bule, he tried to take advantage and thought he could take me home.
But then I met a handsome Matt Chubb from England that was willing enough to be the object of our ridicule.
So, in the end, Yes!!! I licked that yummy salty bule and then collapsed rite on the sand from shame (but it was my idea anyway..., I picked the fruit of my own cheeky mind).
But it was liberating as well and I get to keep my reputation as the most daring and unstraight-minded person in the company (errr, i realized later that this is not something should be proud of.. but ... oh what the hell, see if I care (chuckle).
We finished early and got back to hotel, and I spend the afternoon soaking in the pool.




20.00 - 23.00:

Dinner and Passion performance at Nyoman's Cafe - Jimbaran.
Dinner was seafood platter again, only this time it's fingerlickin' good:
Chargrilled Fish, Squid on skewers, Shrimps, Crab and Clams.
Passion performance was crazy.
My group acapellaed an odd mixture of gospel-dangdut score. One of the craziest performance was the sensational ROK BAND.
The most memorable moment was when each of us received a gift picked personally by Ben and Lisa.
My advertised image of a person with an all-things-sex-related-crave proved to effective as I received a set of teasy-tickly-tempty-seductive toy,while I'd be quite thrilled to receive a simple novel/cookbook/dictionary (smirk).



23.00 - onwards:
Free time!!!
Finally I allow myself to get crazy and drunk and I danced the night away in Double Six.
After getting Yan drunk (revenge is sweet), we went to the beach and I jackpotted there after two sips of plain milk (blaaarrrrrrgggh, even when I'm drunk, I'm sober enough not to like plain milk!)
I went to bed at 2 even without taking shower, just washing my sand-clad legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home