Tuesday, July 12, 2005

FAST FACTS ABOUT NEMOT (1)

NEMOT Is short for NEnek leMOT, means absent-minded retard old granny.
(it's not AMROG mind you!).

Given by my Hunny Bear, this name was not publicly known untill I started writing my blog.
I decided to use this name cos it's kinda cute (though not for it'smeaning).

After Isabelky Tadjoedin Blue To Green-greenan from Warkansas Free York became my roomie, it dawned on her that this name really suits my absent-minded nature, so I think that's how she decided to call me by the name.
Lately she modified this name further by often calling me Momot or Motje.

These 2 words are meaningless, just as everything else that came out of her
*dzzzziggg....., Awas Kau Mot*


STUPID THINGS
Like looking for glasses that already perched on my head
Putting two soft-lenses in the same eye
Leaving my keys behind, or on the contrary bring all keys and padlock
altogether
Not remembering what building I parked (when it's just across the street)
Humming Old McDonald Had A Farm rather too loudly in my class while having exam

Those are just some examples of my lemotness
I'm often laughed at for this but I try to make peace with this funny habit
But sometime it gets really annoying, especially when I left something
important.

Latest things I forgot :
Leaving an envelope containing my fiscal and other receipt in my hotel room
in KL.
Searching for my key in the whole room til I'm late for work, then I found
it out; already kept in my briefcase, it happens the morning of 4th of July.
Since I'm already late, I decided to take the half day off and looking for
some materials for my papers in a cybercafe, and of course for chatting as
well.

COFFEE CORN MILK VINEGAR
Are things my stomach can not tolerate
I have a high gastric acid and consequently have to watch out for what I eat.
My stomach can still handle as much chili as I want. It makes me have to go
to the loo more often but that's all.
But with coffee, corn, milk or vinegar I have to be extra careful
Just a bit over the brink and I'll have a very uncomfortable pain


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home